inbound @ 350

t r u l y m a d l y d e e p l y u n f o r t u n a t e l y

Sunday, September 03, 2006

say NO to McD's

When i hear McDonald's, it sounded like it was coming from a pale,sickly pervert penetrating my mind and molesting my brain.I can't believe they're so big! Who eats that crap?? I mean, seriously, the food is barely a notch above eating dirt. The burgers here, consist of soggy buns, wilted lettuce, pink mystery sauce, and a half-assed excuse for a patty. The last burger I had from McDonalds had the consistency of pig snot and tasted as good. THE FOOD IS HORRIBLE. BOYCOTT MCDONALDS.



So now ladies and gentlemen,



May i present to you the consequence of eating too much McDonald's:


are you afraid now??

1 Comments:

Blogger Lili said...

We want VIDEOSSSS!!!!

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home