inbound @ 350

t r u l y m a d l y d e e p l y u n f o r t u n a t e l y

Monday, November 06, 2006

....speechless.....

How do I know how to say what I mean when the words won't come out the way I want them to. When she come near I can't breath my palms sweats, my heart races like a horse in the derby. I want to tell her how I feel but the words wont come out, they stay inside my mind and punish me like a criminal.
My heart tells me to tell her, but my mouth wont let me. If I could only tell her my thoughts, my dreams, my feelings, maybe then just maybe, then she would know. Let me tell you how I feel, I wish I could, my mind is going hey wire, I bite my lip, and I think, she ask, what are you thinking about, and the only thing that I can say is nothing, I want to tell her how I feel, but I can't, I need her to understand, and know what I am thinking about, the only thing I can do is look at her and ponder and think, and say that she is the best thing that has happened to me. Maybe one day I can tell her how I feel in my heart, maybe one day she will understand what I mean, just maybe she will know.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo werny

2:06 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

some things are better of thought with a rationale mind and not just being purely pulled and influenced by emotions. Decisions made laced with emotions often clouds your pure judgment and intentions and thus making the decision an unwise one. Take care bro.

6:00 PM  
Blogger flyboy said...

wow.. so dr wise words there eh... anyway thanks haha

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home