inbound @ 350

t r u l y m a d l y d e e p l y u n f o r t u n a t e l y

Saturday, November 11, 2006

gayness is happiness

This is me 20 years ago

ok not the one sucking the thumb alrite.. thats my younger brother... so what do yall think? Honestly i think i have not changed much.I mean my looks and all.. dont ask me why ... i cant answer u.Perhaps u might wanna ask my mom or dad?

The other little girl next to me is my sister,Daphne.I think some of u might know her.And i think she still looks the same as well.Its gay to go back to the photo albums to look at the childhood photos and laugh at it by urself.But as soon as u open it up it brings back some bitter sweet memories.

Its bizarre how time flies.It seemed to me like it was just yesterday when i heard this Toys R Us theme song... I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys' R Us kid, there's a million toys at Toys 'R Us that I can play with! More bikes, more trains, more video games, it's the biggest toy store there is! I don't want to grow, because then if I did, I wouldn't be a Toys 'R Us kid!

It seemed like it was just yesterday we were all standing in the school hall singing the school anthem.

It seemed like it was just yesterday I smacked some short dudes in school.Oh man, really missed those times back then.Charles would pee in his pants.Wern shen would walk to my place everyday after school and then his mom would come to my place to look for him.Kim Yew stealing some snacks from the canteen.Cindy and Wei Yu being the only 2 girls in the notorious class of 97.Conal running after me when i "accidentally" saw his penis during school camp.Shirley having an affair with William.Regina rockin' the school.Dr Sudha doing the belly dance and many more lar.... those whom i missed, i'm sure u know what u did!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your layout too many balls. Damn ugly and blinding, just like your face. How come got no chatterbox? dumb dumb

7:17 AM  
Blogger flyboy said...

ur face is ugly too...go change it hahahah dumb dumb

7:29 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Ehhhh.... get the story straight ok... what is with all the lyings and shits... Never once did i pee in my pants you asshole, I pee-ed in your pants remember. I would stand on the table behind you while you were sitying down and then I would pee over your head to your pants. Dumb Dumb

7:47 PM  
Blogger flyboy said...

hahahaha yeah wern shen.. thats correct...ur mom walked damn far wei..and for u charles,its true that u pee-ed in ur pants.. not only that.. u shat in it too... u damn filthy lar..

10:01 PM  
Blogger AHLOKKOR said...

WEI!!!!! Why you getting emo and all eh.....!!!!??????

4:00 AM  
Blogger flyboy said...

who is getting emo??? me or charles??

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what we did. Those memories of you an i....but all is good now. In Malaysia, money is miracle.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home