inbound @ 350

t r u l y m a d l y d e e p l y u n f o r t u n a t e l y

Monday, February 12, 2007

The Romeo and Juliet day

Valentines Day is coming up.You may have noticed a few advertisements for chocolates and diamonds and new cars and cruises all designed to capture the heart of your love ones.But what is considered as a perfect gift for your girlfriend? Many of us dont really know what to get when it comes to occasions like this.Some things are nice but expensive, some things are ugly but cheap.So you gotta pay the price for the more elegant things.For me, I don't really have to plan for valentines as much thanks to a friend of mine.He's in media and events and shits and he's got everything well planned for my girlfriend and I already.I owe u one buddy! dont worry i wont forget you on valentines.Anyway,I didn't just sit around and not think about what to do on valentines.I hereby take this chance here to dedicate a priceless poem to my beloved SHY... hope she reads this and love me for who I am... dont smack me my dear... i'll try my best to rhyme the poem with just your name alrite?? So here goes....


DEAREST SHY

WITHOUT YOU,I'LL BE LIVING IN A LIE

SEEING YOUR FACE AS SWEET AS A POTATO PIE

MAKES ME WANNA DIE

THE TOUCH OF YOUR SMOOTH THIGHS

MAKES EVERYONE SAY HIIII

I STILL WANNA KEEP THIS POEM GOING

BUT GUESS ITS TIME TO SAY BYE BYE



hahahahahah i love itt... hey my dear i know this sucks but at least i tried alrite... hope u love it ... made with love .... Be happy this Valentines and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!




2 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

romeo and juliet died larr...

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

charles is sexy

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home