inbound @ 350

t r u l y m a d l y d e e p l y u n f o r t u n a t e l y

Friday, March 09, 2007

still heree...

To all my mates who probably thought I was dead,I'm not.Just been busy with the training and shits.In case you dont believe me that i'm busy,here's proof:I haven't been seeing Mrs Palmers and her five daughters for 2 weeks already.That's how busy i've been haha.So today is the day i'm gonna pay them a visit since its a saturday.Life's been pretty busy ever since I started my training like full time.Between work and gf,I havent had time for anything else.I suppose today is the day to have some fun with my buddies.So where are we heading to? Time flies when you're having fun and that's a fact.So i will try to enjoy my weekends as much as possible.If earth rotated slower and there were 30 hours in a day,i'll be happier.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

come with me if u wanna live.

8:13 AM  
Blogger flyboy said...

haha bryan

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home